Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glimpses today...

*Rainy day while walking to the metro

*Following Victoria who was apparently following me to where we have Geometry...she was following me, but she knew where she was going! I guess I was just meandering...

*An Orthodox church-looking building with satellite dishes and green tube lighting on the side...Um...

*Giving the geometry students their chapter 4 test while sitting in someone's living room/hallway

*6th grade math with students who haven't quite gotten the hang of school-in-the-living-room--I am doing my best to give them some semblance of a routine/structure.

*Running into the mom of one of my students outside of Billa/McDonalds and chatting with her for a while

*Asterix electronic game in my Happy Meal

*reading Ted Dekker's book Green while riding the metro and marshrutka

*grading math homework at school. The goal right now is to finish with 6th grade, leave that teacher's guide here, and take the geometry one home to work on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment